Agrible, Inc. is more than the leading independent voice of scientifically-driven recommendations in agriculture. We are a place where you can explore the boundaries of technology, your own potential, and the edges of what can be. We reward innovation, achievement, and conviviality in an environment surrounded by an exceptional team.
Increasing food production 60% by 2050 is a difficult challenge, and we need your help getting there. Put your skills to great use as we deliver science and insights that help feed the world, reaching millions and impacting billions. Agrible is a growing business on the forward edge of agriculture, we move fast, act swiftly, and look to hire those ready for a dynamic, energized, and innovative culture.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who will utilize skills in agriculture, sales, client relations, training, and outreach to serve as a key customer success contact for our operation of Morning Farm Report. Manager will develop relationships and resolve issues with customers to increase comfort and create success in the use of our product, as well as prospecting channel sales opportunities. Customers may include Growers, Retailers, Grain Handlers, Financial, Farmers, Crop Consultants, and International Corporations.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being available, considerate, understanding, and calm
- Develop and maintain individual end user and customer relationships
- Conduct needs analysis from users to help in product development
- Strong written, electronic, and verbal skills to communicate with customers and the Agrible team
- Must develop and maintain a strong understanding of Agrible products
- Provide ongoing support to new and existing customers by answering questions and making recommendations
- Attendance at Trade Shows, Agrible, and/or other customer events
Required candidate qualifications include:
- Experience and knowledge of agriculture and production practices in the Midwest and beyond
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Agriculture or related field preferred
- At least 1-3 years of experience in customer service, sales or agriculture preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills displaying confidence without arrogance and an ability to truly listen to what others are saying
- Must have high level of technical aptitude and be able to speak or write about our technical applications
- Ability to travel and must have a valid driver’s license
The ideal candidate will possess excellent and effective interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and have excellent negotiating and conflict resolution skills. You must have the ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external customer base; be well organized and structured; and the ability to communicate technical topics in an easy to understand manner.
We offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits, and a great working environment. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Join the electric culture of an agricultural tech startup located in the heart of US agriculture that is trying to make a difference globally. Drop us an email at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
EOE/AA Agrible, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V