Position Code: 2014-BE-AI
Agrible has an immediate opening for Backend Developer in our Champaign, Illinois office. The successful candidate will be responsible for creation and maintenance of the web application and database systems that power our data and visualization products. Ideal candidates would have experience with Python web development, cloud-based infrastructure, and application/database performance metrics.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Work experience and a BS in a software development focused curriculum.
- General understanding and strong interest in web application development.
- Experience defining, creating, and migrating data models.
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful with a desire to have fun and work hard.
- Exceptional aptitude in implementing technical systems from design documentation.
- Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
Agrible maintains a fast paced, dynamic, and fluid environment full of creativity and innovation. We are a small company with a diverse set of professional backgrounds and pride ourselves on excellence. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Send your resume and a cover letter addressing your salary requirements and establishing your experience/qualifications for the criteria outlined above. Please note the position code denoted above in your submission.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org