Agrible’s Modern Prairie Woman wants to spread holiday cheer this year by giving away a free "Holiday by the Fire" gift basket!
Did you know? Corn grown for popcorn is different from sweet corn and field corn. Its telltale sign is the tassel: tassels on popcorn plants are floppier than those of sweet or field corn, which stand upright.
Furthermore, the United States is responsible for producing nearly all of the world’s popcorn supply.
Guess how many corn kernels are in the jar to win a basket full of popcorn, hot chocolate with goodies, a $50 Duluth Trading Company gift card, and a cozy blanket.
Good luck and happy holidays!
From your friends at Agrible and Modern Prairie Woman
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of December 12th, 2016. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Agrible, Inc. and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent the warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Agrible, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on Facebook and Twitter as comments and replies, respectively, starting on Monday, December 12th at 1PM CST and ending Friday, December 16th, 2016 at 5PM CST. All entries must be received by Friday, December 16th, 2016 at 5PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on or responding to the original contest post on Facebook or Twitter with your guess. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Agrible, Inc. You may only enter once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Agrible, Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the "Winner") will receive one $50 gift card to Duluth Trading Co., a mason jar of hot chocolate mix, a mason jar of popcorn kernels, a blanket, and other small Modern Prairie Woman™ merchandise. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Agrible, Inc.'s discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Agrible, Inc. to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Agrible, Inc. Winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Agrible, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to any security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT Agrible, Inc.'S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Agrible, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Agrible, Inc.'s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Agrible, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Agrible, Inc. Agrible, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Agrible, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Agrible, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Winners List: to obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Agrible, Inc. 2021 S. 1st St. Ste. 201 Champaign, IL, 61820, United States.